Hourly Ticket Sales Representative
IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions is looking for the best and brightest that have the desire to be a part of the leader of a growing industry that is revolutionizing how college athletics operate. Members of our team come in with a passion and commitment to be the best and are motivated by the opportunity to grow their respective careers. The Hourly Ticket Sales Representative at the University will learn about the business and how to sell through MVP and will be responsible for selling season tickets, partial plans and group packages for Football, Men's and Women's Basketball, and other sports via phone calls, face to face appointments, in-stadium meetings and special events accompanying coaches and student-athletes. This position offers significant career growth within IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions for successful members of our team.
• Sell Football, Men's and Women's Basketball, Corporate Packages, Partial Plans, Group Tickets, and other Ticket product
• Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans.
• Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
• Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals established by management
• Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
• Provide superior customer service to clients throughout the season
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned by General Manager
Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and building quality relationships
• Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
• Strong desire to learn about our business and grow your professional career
• Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
• Independently take action beyond what is called for
• Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
• Demonstrate a positive attitude
• Maintain a flexible work schedule
Candidates should have a history of success in ticket sales preferred.
To learn more about the position and apply, click here .
It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
EEO Statement:It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.clicc